jacko

Re: You asked for it

Post by jacko »

thanks Mylo - legend

I read that but didn’t think to click on the link :roll:
AKA Wayne

Post by AKA Wayne »

Rob wrote:ED10 can handle signals that are about 30% hotter compared to ED4.
This is awesome news. I had to add trimpots to my snare on the ed4 to getting it working correctly. I have trimpots in all my toms too but it’s good to know this functionality is there. I can’t wait to get my ed10 once I get home from vacation.
jacko

Post by jacko »

ED10 ordered about 11.30pm on Tues August 25th.

Delivered to Sydney Australia about 10am on Tues Sep 1st.

I think it's fair to call that 4 working days.

Thanks Rob.

Downside: now I have to look at it without touching it for 4 days before I have time to get it hooked up and dialled in
TheFlymo

Post by TheFlymo »

Oh wow, just seen this- want one!

The offer for previous buyers seems to have expired- any chance it can be extended? I'll buy today :)
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

If you make a purchase and then reply to the confirmation email saying who you are, I'll refund you $30.
Relic

Post by Relic »

Rob wrote:If you make a purchase and then reply to the confirmation email saying who you are, I'll refund you $30.
I bought 2 edrumins 4 months ago,& I would potentially be interested in buying this new device but I haven't been able to use the old ones to the fullest potential my drums can. I had read you were going to make the ATV drums work if someone downloaded something,so if I downloaded something & told you the data that shows up on my ATV drumset can you make it to where the atv drums use all 3 sensors? (I would still be interested in thie ED10)
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

If you want me to look into checking for ATV drum compatibility, you should contact me via technical support.

Rob
TheFlymo

Post by TheFlymo »

Rob wrote:If you make a purchase and then reply to the confirmation email saying who you are, I'll refund you $30.
You, Sir are a scholar and a gentleman- ordered!
Gkup

Post by Gkup »

Do you ever have special sales on your edrumin10? Like Cyber Monday (tomorrow) for instance? :)
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I typically offer discounts to return customers when I launch new products, but that's it. I just don't have time to put together promotions and advertising.