COVID-19 Updates

thenewdrummer

Re: COVID-19 Updates

Post by thenewdrummer »

gkurtenbach wrote:Following for Canada--$70 USD for FedEx is almost $100 Canadian nowadays so it would be great to avoid.

thanks!

I'm following too for Canada. I hope it will resume soon. Any idea ?
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I honestly can't believe it's not available yet, especially considering that Canadians can send stuff to me. I suspect the issue is that mail would have go through the US first.

I know direct flights are supposed to resume in April next year, so it could take until then.
thenewdrummer

Post by thenewdrummer »

Rob wrote:I honestly can't believe it's not available yet, especially considering that Canadians can send stuff to me. I suspect the issue is that mail would have go through the US first.

I know direct flights are supposed to resume in April next year, so it could take until then.
Noooooo, not next year!! :cry:

Is this list the official list you're using ? Because it seems US is ready and if it goes thru there, it should be ok for the Canada soon, because the mail are not suspended between our countries: https://www.post.gov.tw/post/internet/U ... atest_news
Thumdar

Post by Thumdar »

Hello ~ can someone please tell me where AudioFront is located? What country? I see no mention of it anywhere on the site. Thank you.
Mylo

Post by Mylo »

Thumdar wrote:Hello ~ can someone please tell me where AudioFront is located? What country? I see no mention of it anywhere on the site. Thank you.
Taiwan.
Thumdar

Post by Thumdar »

Thank you :D
alder

Post by alder »

Rob wrote:That's correct. Regular airmail to Sweden (and a few other countries) is actually faster than EMS. Unfortunately, regular airmail is not available, so the EMS is your next best option.
Just a quick update: Ordered Aug 19 by EMS. Tracking has during this time given no guidance whatsoever, until yesterday when I got notification that the parcel is currently processed in Swedish customs.

So it's not long now before unboxing! :)
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

September 10th 2020

EMS shipping is now available for Canada and Cambodia (free shipping is still not available).
thenewdrummer

Post by thenewdrummer »

Rob wrote:September 10th 2020

EMS shipping is now available for Canada and Cambodia (free shipping is still not available).
Just what I was waiting for. Just ordered one!!!
alder

Post by alder »

Quick feedback on delivery time, maybe someone is interested. This is for Sweden and includes handling at customs.

Ordered Aug 19
Shipped by Rob Aug 20
Picked up the parcel Sep 8

I was anxiously checking the tracking on a daily basis... :D