eDRUMin 1.5 BETA now available

Rob
Site Admin

Re: eDRUMin 1.5 BETA now available

Post by Rob »

Rob wrote:I noticed one issue. I have my floor tom sharing input 1 with the kick drum. When I click on the right half of the input 1 icon (kick is the on left side of input icon) to make changes to the floor tom it jumps back to the kick. Should I send logs?
I couldn't reproduce this. Can you check again?
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

https://www.audiofront.net/eDRUMin_Cont ... .5.0.4.zip
https://www.audiofront.net/eDRUMin_Cont ... .5.0.4.zip

Changes in build 4
  • Fixed an issue with the Bank Select control with ED10R2
  • Fixed expression curve not showing when pedal is set to Control Change.
  • Using Note Mode, the Note Off message is now only sent when the pedal is released.
wangagat

Post by wangagat »

Wonderful job as always Rob! Thanks!

About the BT-1 support:

Can 2 inputs be linked to the same pad?

I have a BT-1 mounted on my hi-hat stand and use it as a cowbell (Im lefty and play open handed)

but when Im keeping time with the HH (foot chick), the BT-1 sometimes triggers. I imagine that linking the BT-1 to the HH pad would alleviate this, but the HH pad is already linked to the HH control pedal.

Hope that's clear.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

It should work. I bet you'll be able to tell me for sure.
wangagat

Post by wangagat »

Yeah it seems to work, both the HH pedal and the BT1 say linked to my HH pad, but the GUI acts a bit weird. sometimes when selecting the HH pedal, the orange selection around the HH pad comes up, sometimes it doesnt.

And not sure if the BT-1 link also has a coloured selection for the HH pad, but that doesn't show.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

https://www.audiofront.net/eDRUMin_Cont ... .5.0.5.zip
https://www.audiofront.net/eDRUMin_Cont ... .5.0.5.zip

Changes in build 5
  • Fixed an issue with Hihat Levels when switching between two pedal inputs.
  • Added pedal presets for VH-10, VH-13, HD-1, HH-65.
  • Extended the Addictive Drums drum map to include more cymbals.
  • When in Hihat Levels mode, using the drum map control will assign notes to the different hihat levels (Superior Drummer, Roland, BFD, and Addictive Drums maps only).
  • Various bug fixes.
Dadwrshpdrum

Post by Dadwrshpdrum »

Hi Rob-

Set up. On pedal input 2 I switch between using a Boss FS-6 or Alesis RealHat pedal (purely so I don’t forget to unplug FS-6 and run the battery down). I have autosense off, a FS-6 type pedal type selected set to do a note bank change All, 1-4.

Issue is when I set eDRUMin to a note bank other than 4 and I power cycle the eDRUMin 10 the note bank switches to 4 instead of remaining on last set. The display on the GUI Pedal Input 2 digital FS-6 reads 0.

Also, one more very minor bug. If I’m viewing either pedal screen (FS-6 or VH10 HH pedal) and I make a note bank change. Then I select a pad on the GUI the note bank shows the previous note bank, not the note bank currently selected. Then I select another pad, the note bank now displays the correct note bank. Then I click back to the original pad and now its note bank is displayed correctly. It’s just a display issue on the GUI because the note bank does truly change. BTW clicking back to the pedal screen after noting the note bank issue on the pad screen does not fix the display issue, you really do have to select another pad to clear the issue.

Edit: running latest beta 1.5.0.5
TD-17KVX, PD-125BK snare, PDX-100 Tom, PDX-12 Toms, PDX-8 Toms, CY-5 splash, CY-15R ride, CY-13R China. eDRUMin 10 with TD-17 slave module. MacBook Pro (16gb RAM and 1TB SSD). SSD5.5 and EZD2. Abelton Live.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Dadwrshpdrum wrote:Issue is when I set eDRUMin to a note bank other than 4 and I power cycle the eDRUMin 10 the note bank switches to 4 instead of remaining on last set. The display on the GUI Pedal Input 2 digital FS-6 reads 0.
Is this possibly because 'Auto-Save' is disabled?
Dadwrshpdrum wrote:Also, one more very minor bug. If I’m viewing either pedal screen (FS-6 or VH10 HH pedal) and I make a note bank change. Then I select a pad on the GUI the note bank shows the previous note bank, not the note bank currently selected. Then I select another pad, the note bank now displays the correct note bank. Then I click back to the original pad and now its note bank is displayed correctly. It’s just a display issue on the GUI because the note bank does truly change. BTW clicking back to the pedal screen after noting the note bank issue on the pad screen does not fix the display issue, you really do have to select another pad to clear the issue.
Confirmed. Should be an easy fix. I'm also noticing that the bank number shown on the footswitch in the UI doesn't match the bank that is actually selected...Thanks
Dadwrshpdrum

Post by Dadwrshpdrum »

Rob wrote:
Dadwrshpdrum wrote:Issue is when I set eDRUMin to a note bank other than 4 and I power cycle the eDRUMin 10 the note bank switches to 4 instead of remaining on last set. The display on the GUI Pedal Input 2 digital FS-6 reads 0.
Is this possibly because 'Auto-Save' is disabled?
Auto save is on. Or at least the GUI shows green. I cycled the auto save on to off back to on. Then I power cycled (using the power button) and the note bank came back as 4 and the GUI shows 0 on the digital FS-6 graphic (pedal input 2). Before the power cycle I was on note bank 2.
TD-17KVX, PD-125BK snare, PDX-100 Tom, PDX-12 Toms, PDX-8 Toms, CY-5 splash, CY-15R ride, CY-13R China. eDRUMin 10 with TD-17 slave module. MacBook Pro (16gb RAM and 1TB SSD). SSD5.5 and EZD2. Abelton Live.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Rob wrote:Auto save is on. Or at least the GUI shows green. I cycled the auto save on to off back to on. Then I power cycled (using the power button) and the note bank came back as 4 and the GUI shows 0 on the digital FS-6 graphic (pedal input 2). Before the power cycle I was on note bank 2.
I'm still not able to reproduce here. Can you attach a pic of your settings for that footswitch.