You asked for it

Gkup

Re: You asked for it

Post by Gkup »

I understand completely Rob. Thank you for the wonderful products you are making. I have the edrumin4 and love it. I'll just have to save up some more money to get that 10. Thank you for your reply. Sincerely, Gary.
Rabidreject

Post by Rabidreject »

Rob wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:48 am
If you make a purchase and then reply to the confirmation email saying who you are, I'll refund you $30.
Hang on a sec...I just bought my ED10 after purchacing my ED4 about a month ago - over xmas. Is there anyway I could get that $30 refund? It would REALLY help me for sure....

I have been trying to participate in the community as im sure you have noticed because I think your products are fantastic...they would be even more fantastic if this is the case tho!
MisterE

Post by MisterE »

Rabidreject wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:28 pm
Rob wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:48 am
If you make a purchase and then reply to the confirmation email saying who you are, I'll refund you $30.
Hang on a sec...I just bought my ED10 after purchacing my ED4 about a month ago - over xmas. Is there anyway I could get that $30 refund? It would REALLY help me for sure....

I have been trying to participate in the community as im sure you have noticed because I think your products are fantastic...they would be even more fantastic if this is the case tho!
Don't forget, Rob is a one-man show and every bit of revenue is important to him to keep developing and improving this amazing set of products. Besides, IMHO, asking for a discount post-purchase that was in effect over a year ago, for a limited basis, is a bit of a stretch.
Rabidreject

Post by Rabidreject »

yeah, I know I realised shortly after making that post that is was from aaaaages ago. I spoke to rob and appologised. Calm down, my friend...