You asked for it

Rob
Site Admin

Re: You asked for it

Post by Rob »

Well they certainly share the same thoughts, but the main MCU is much more capable in the ED10.
MisterE

Post by MisterE »

I see that the EDrumIn 10 has a class compliant USB host port. Does this mean it will support the Roland digital snare and ride with full positional sensing capabilities, etc? It would be great not to have to use a module for digital pads.
MisterE

Post by MisterE »

MisterE wrote:I see that the EDrumIn 10 has a class compliant USB host port. Does this mean it will support the Roland digital snare and ride with full positional sensing capabilities, etc? It would be great not to have to use a module for digital pads.
FYI, Rob addressed this question for us on the VDrums forum where I also posted it. The answer is that it should work for general function, but probably not PS.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Monster kit.... If only I have enough pads, space, and time. Maybe some day.
monster.jpg
monster.jpg (15.72 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
Mylo

Post by Mylo »

Getting into Bozzio territory now. :D
dr_mumps

Post by dr_mumps »

the product page is QUITE confusing with regards to shipping COST. Please provide a specific response to the following:
What are the shipping options (e.g. EMS, FedEx, etc.) for shipping a MIDI Expression Quattro to Canada... specifically Kamloops, British Columbia?
Iskulaatikko

Post by Iskulaatikko »

This looks absolutely awesome. Guess i'll be saving up some more dough and just get this one instead of edrumin 4.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

dr_mumps wrote:the product page is QUITE confusing with regards to shipping COST. Please provide a specific response to the following:
What are the shipping options (e.g. EMS, FedEx, etc.) for shipping a MIDI Expression Quattro to Canada... specifically Kamloops, British Columbia?
The only shipping option available for Canada right now is FedEx, which costs $70 USD.
Retro Rambler

Post by Retro Rambler »

Thank you so much for this Rob. Already scheming... :)
Custom 12pc E-kit | UFO Drums Bass Trigger | ATV Cymbals | 1x ED10+4x ED4 | RME HDSPe RayDAT | SD3+SDX's | 2 working brain cells
dsteinschneider

Post by dsteinschneider »

AudioFront "Prime" delivery today :D