ghost triggering of one pad

Building your own? Need help with your designs? You've come to the right place.
bpjacobsen

Re: ghost triggering of one pad

Post by bpjacobsen »

Rob wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:24 pm
The eDRUMin MIDI monitor said it was coming from the hihat? Can you post a screenshot of your settings for your pedal input?
Still a bit stumped but I think I finally fixed it.

So it started happening a bunch again but it was when taking my foot off the hi-hat to open it. In the Midi monitor I found that it was triggering number 86 which had my number 127 mapped to it. So I clicked on the instrument in SD3 and removed 86 and replaced with 127. then had to re-learn it by hitting the pad and selecting that instrument. seems to have stopped now. But I still can't decipher why it was triggering that number from the hihat. nowhere in ED do I see anything with hi-hat linked to 86 including all of the levels if I go to that mode. the one where you can adjust the sliders for different levels of pedal. none of those showed being mapped to 86. would love to know where this is coming from.
bpjacobsen

Post by bpjacobsen »

No, SD3 was showing 86. I can't find anywhere in ED that it would have been pulling 86.
bpjacobsen

Post by bpjacobsen »

hi hat settings
Attachments
hh1.png
hh1.png (183.69 KiB) Viewed 1338 times
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Not much to see in your screenshot, unfortunately. Have you looked in the eDRUMin MIDI Monitor to see which input is producing the unwanted note?
bpjacobsen

Post by bpjacobsen »

I sorta didn't realize ED had a midi monitor. at this point, it's fixed but if it surfaces again like on another preset/project, I will keep that in mind. thanks