Feature request regarding eDRUMin Positional Sensing data

Cartman1227

Re: Feature request regarding eDRUMin Positional Sensing data

Post by Cartman1227 »

perceval wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:31 am
Frankly, this is splitting hairs, because in a mix, no one will hear these "much better transitions."
I don't get it : if you don't like the engine, what do you care about this thread?

What on earth does e.g. the joy of standalone e-drumming have to do with "because in a mix"?? :roll:

Are you actually trying to justify your own limited equipment with your super important posts here, which by the way seem completely stupid here in this feature request thread, resp. that you personally don't have or don't want the feature?

This PS-e-drum engine definitely comes closest to the acoustic original and definitely much closer to it than the 3- or 2-stage standard PS engine, which was the only one available before (you can see how far away it is from steplessness in timestamp [16:06 - 18:52], by the way). I mean, it's so often like this, unfortunately: something innovative is developed, and envious people and haters come on the scene and talk it down.
You guys are narrow-minded busybodies with nothing to offer but stupid forum talk to feed your egos.
MisterE

Post by MisterE »

I appreciate the differences of opinion, but as I come here daily, FWIW, if it matters to you, I prefer not hear people treat one another unkindly.
perceval

Post by perceval »

Well, that escalated quickly.
You don't like when people don't totally agree with you, right?

For your information, I was one of the first beta tester for the eDRUMin unit with Rob.
So, since you presume so much about me and feel that you have supreme knowledge, I will leave and not bother this thread any longer.

Anyway, Rob has already answered your question, and this thread is going nowhere fast.
I think it should be closed.
lalo

Post by lalo »

This guy has been banned on vdrums for this behaviour, he's the one selling all those "fixes" but apparently lacks any people skills :roll:
Cartman1227

Post by Cartman1227 »

perceval wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:44 am
Well, that escalated quickly.
You don't like when people don't totally agree with you, right?
No, I just don't like to have my haters in my feature request thread ;)
Cartman1227

Post by Cartman1227 »

lalo wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:35 pm
This guy has been banned on vdrums for this behaviour, he's the one selling all those "fixes" but apparently lacks any people skills :roll:
Hey Elliot, old backstabber, nice to meet you here! :D

You should know that Elliot here never misses an opportunity to piss on my leg.
i420piate

Post by i420piate »

lalo wrote:
I'm new to these eDRUMin and these forums, read like 99% of forum posts before I ever posted, and this is the most drama-filled thread I think I've seen! hahaha

Anyway, I'm just curious what "fixes" were sold, and "fixes" to what? I don't wanna add to the drama, just on the sidelines being curious.
Alesis Surge with 4 tom and 5 cymbal pads, eDRUMin4 using SSD5.5 and SP3 on Mac OS.
MisterE

Post by MisterE »

i420piate wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:51 pm
lalo wrote:
I'm new to these eDRUMin and these forums, read like 99% of forum posts before I ever posted, and this is the most drama-filled thread I think I've seen! hahaha

Anyway, I'm just curious what "fixes" were sold, and "fixes" to what? I don't wanna add to the drama, just on the sidelines being curious.
Martin is the admin of this FB page. He’s talented but isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5791772 ... tid=9R9pXO