Site Admin

Re: eDRUMin version 2.3 BETA

Post by Rob »

I posted build 5. It's mainly bug fixes,
mprinz

Post by mprinz »

Hi Rob,

did you take a look into this PC message device snapshot changing issue?
Or is it me? I can't make the edrumin10 changing snapahots through PC messages ch14.
How do I know which snapshot is which PC message?

Thanks for a short comment.

Manuel
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Program Change 1 will load the first Snapshot, PC 2 will load the second, and so on. You have your snapshots on a USB memory stick connected to the host port?
mprinz

Post by mprinz »

Errrm .... no.
My bad! Damn!

I completely forgot your post "eDRUMin version 2.2 BETA available" and that it's only
for presets on flash memory.

But "first", "second" is alphabetically or last saved?

I will try it. Sorry!
AKA Wayne

Post by AKA Wayne »

Hey Rob. Thanks for any bug fixes. Did you ax the low pass filter? I don't see the control.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Yes. It didn't have much impact and it seemed like no one was interested, so I removed it for the sake of keeping the UI simpler. The code is all still there, so it wouldn't be much effort to bring it back.
AKA Wayne

Post by AKA Wayne »

I honestly couldn't notice any difference. You posted that the control would indicate the amount of filtering but I never saw the control change. I use LV cymbals so would expect some filtering to occur. In theory it sounds great.
mprinz

Post by mprinz »

Rob wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:09 pm
Program Change 1 will load the first Snapshot, PC 2 will load the second, and so on. You have your snapshots on a USB memory stick connected to the host port?
Sorry, for this stupid question. Ha. I found the video... I am too late with checking out the new features...
And then ... my thinking meat ... erases itself :)
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Luckymethod wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:15 pm
On Mac if you're using a non-admin account none of the presets are visible. It's a bit of a pain cause I have a non privileged user set up for my son for his practice and he can't switch presets when going from practicing with melodics to practicing with ez drummer.

I can provide more info if necessary.
Sorry, I'm not sure how I missed this. You said you had repo steps. Let me know the steps and I'll investigate today.

I have a pretty good guess as to what is happening. I'll need to move the factory presets out of the user folder of the user who installs the application and somewhere where all users can access.

I suppose the 'other' user is able to create user presets just fine?
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

@Luckymethod

Can you give build 6 a try. I moved the factory presets, device firmware, and manual to a public location so that all users can access them.
eDRUMin_Control_OSX_2.3.0.6.zip