eDRUMin version 2 BETA

Luckymethod

Re: eDRUMin version 2 BETA

Post by Luckymethod »

Rob wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:49 am
Surprise.
eDRUMin_Control_LINUX_2.0.1.6.zip
When are we gonna get this version on Mac?
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I have builds here already, but I haven't had time to check them over yet. I've been making lots of small changes to my graphics library and build tools over the past month, so it would be prudent for me to spend a bit of time to ensure everything is still working properly. Still have a few other things to get to, but should have them ready and tested by next week.
lalo

Post by lalo »

the calibration is messed up since a couple of builds, I've calibrated some gewa pads and cymbals and the threshold jumps to 100ms and stays there when I finish the calibration, so I better just select a preset and work from there
monospace

Post by monospace »

Bug report. Build 2.0.1.5. I can only use my foot switch to change banks on the “current” input when “auto select” in the app is on. In other words: when I turn off “auto select”, changing banks on the “current” input with a foot switch no longer works.
Miscellaneous Roland triggers. ED-10 + ED-4. MacBook Pro (2015), 16G RAM, Big Sur. Superior Drummer 3. Logic Pro.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I'm already running build 6 here and I'm unable to reproduce the issue. I'm intent on posting build 6 today. If the issue persist on your system after you update, then I'll look into it for build 7.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

lalo wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:31 pm
the threshold jumps to 100ms and stays there
I'm not sure what you mean, but I did double check that calibrating my CY-15R works as expected.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I've posted these on the main download page, but I'll place them here as well.

Changes in build 6.
  • Fixed pedal note isn't being properly refreshed after changing drum maps.
  • Numerous under the hood changes to support Linux.
  • A few cosmetic improvements
eDRUMin_Control_PC_2.0.1.6.zip
eDRUMin_Control_OSX_2.0.1.6.zip
eDRUMin_Control_LINUX_2.0.1.6.zip
AKA Wayne

Post by AKA Wayne »

What is new in this newest build? Thanks Rob!
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I've updated the notes. Aside from the minor bug fix, ideally nothing is new. That is to say that adding Linux support didn't mess anything up.

Rob
monospace

Post by monospace »

Rob wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:17 am
I'm already running build 6 here and I'm unable to reproduce the issue. I'm intent on posting build 6 today. If the issue persist on your system after you update, then I'll look into it for build 7.
Updated to build 6 and the issue is still there. I can only use the foot switch to change banks on the “Current” input when Auto Select is on. Note that when it’s off, I can only switch banks on the input that’s active on the control screen.

Not a huge deal, obviously. It seems that the “Auto Select” on the interface is also what selects the inputs on the switch inputs.
Miscellaneous Roland triggers. ED-10 + ED-4. MacBook Pro (2015), 16G RAM, Big Sur. Superior Drummer 3. Logic Pro.