edrumin on twitch

lalo

edrumin on twitch

Post by lalo »

I just created a twitch channel in which I'll be livestreaming all things related edrumin, check it out!
https://www.twitch.tv/eddrumin
Retro Rambler

Re: edrumin on twitch

Post by Retro Rambler »

Cool! Wasn't aware music performance was a thing they were into people streaming on twitch, that is interesting. It has been quite a long time since I've been around Twitch scene. Used to mess with OBS etc.
Custom 12pc E-kit | UFO Drums Bass Trigger | ATV Cymbals | 1x ED10+4x ED4 | RME HDSPe RayDAT | SD3+SDX's | 2 working brain cells
dsteinschneider

Post by dsteinschneider »

Hi Ialo,

Found your most recent stream very intereting especially the part where you went through your edrum equipment history. Also liked hearing about the Yamaha pads. The Decades kit sounded very good, especially that 22" 50's Avedis ride.

I think it's a good idea that your voice is lower than the drum levels but a few times I ended up riding the volume to hear you better.
mprinz

Post by mprinz »

Yeahhh!

Some music performances on Twitch are awesome.
There are also some guys doing electronics.

And actually some pro edrummers.

So you are the first.
I really have to do something like you, and share the knowledge I collected here and on YouTube.

How many viewers did you have?

Greetings
lalo

Post by lalo »

Yeah, twitch is not only for gamers, I like they don't limit the stream time like on youtube where you can't upload a video longer than 15 minutes withouth sending a copy of your ID...

I will use it instead to upload detailed edrumin videos, its compatibility with different pads and cymbals and off course some SD3 tips to get a good sounding kit using presets. I posted the Sd3 presets I found sound great out of the box so I'm going to show those, I'm tired of seeing SD3 videos played with a keyboard...

I have 1 or 2 viewers, honestly I don't plan on getting pro, I'm just using the iphone connected to a roland go mixer pro x so I can get video/audio out there, need to see how to stream the screen from my mac.