About DDT MS140 n eDrumin

About DDT MS140 n eDrumin

Post by TOP »

Hi all....
I'm a little curious about the performance of the DDTMS-140 with e-Drumin...especially for dedicated midi for rim only and sidestick articulations (unlike my T950 lemon snare which requires an HXM NL1 to provide dedicated midi for sidesticks)...due to limited stock and review or demo informations on DDT MS140 that I can get on the internet, I ask for kindness from the experts on this forum to share the experiences. Thanks in advance
Rob
Site Admin

Re: About DDT MS140 n eDrumin

Post by Rob »

I have that pad. I haven't used it in years. If I recall correctly, the rubbed mounted on the rim is less than ideal and make rim and rinshot triggering a bit difficult. I'm on vacation for the next couple of weeks, but I'll test it out when I get back to confirm.

Post by TOP »

Rob wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:52 pm
I have that pad. I haven't used it in years. If I recall correctly, the rubbed mounted on the rim is less than ideal and make rim and rinshot triggering a bit difficult. I'm on vacation for the next couple of weeks, but I'll test it out when I get back to confirm.
Thanks a lot Rob... just want to make sure first.. at least, does it hav dedicated midi note for rim only and sidestick articulations.. ..before deciding is worthed to buy or not....
really look forward waiting for an update from you, thanks again for ur cares, happy holiday.

Post by TOP »

while patiently waiting enlighments rom Rob who is on long holiday, maybe there's no harm in me asking like this
Does anyone had experience using ddt ms-140 with edrumin???
Just wanna make sure that the pad can do side stick and rim only without helping of a bar trigger... (had dedicated midi notes for those two articulations)

Glad to inform just managed 3 zone hi hat cymbal using pcy135 which simply replacing lemon HHC 12 in EDC 2.3.1.35 - thanks a lot Rob.. it really did fixed misstriggering.. great job as always )

now im begin to search brushes mode in EDC..
Hoping get lucky enough again...

Post by TOP »

Hi Rob...
Does ddt MS-140 had distinct midi note for sidestick and rim only? Do. a trigger bar needed for it? thanks
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

My recollection is that it does, but that it was hard to get clear distinction between the rim and rinshot. Im getting around on crutches for the next few weeks, but I'll check it out when I'm mobile again.

Post by TOP »

Thanks for the info Rob... just what i needed,.. are u not planning to sell yours? Lol.. kiddin Rob..
I I pray that GOD will heal and make you healthy soon with blessings.