eDRUMin version 2.3 BETA

Rob
Site Admin

Re: eDRUMin version 2.3 BETA

Post by Rob »

No, it's not

Post by TOP »

yeah just watch 65 drum.. and he said its piezo-switch-switch.... GOD i think i still got a long way to go to VAD706 wanna be... i wish they sell way more cheaper for unwealth music nerd like me. Lol. thanks again for ur patience Rob

Post by TOP »

I just tried the mash pad snare from the NUX DM7x (NDP10) borrowed from a friend and was very relieved to be able to trigger Center, Edge and off center in SD3,Likewise, its 12" dual zone crash able to trigger the bell zone, although I couldn't fiddle with them for too long but at least this could be a good sign for the Lemon T950 right? However, there is still one ariculation that makes me curious because I haven't been able to trigger it, that's "rim only" (coz it got different sound from sidestick). Is there any insight for this Rob?
Apart from that, all this time I have connected the ED8 to my PC, if one day I want to use it with a laptop, how do I make sure that all the ED8 settings can be used directly on the laptop? Thanks for ur patience and enlighments
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

The eDRUMin generates MIDI. You can assign that MIDI to trigger whatever sound you want. All the settings are stored (bit not presets) on the device, so you don't have to worry about transferring them. Please stop posting questions unrelated to the BETA in this thread. Please start a new thread for any other questions you have. Also I've made several videos that describes how to use the device. Spend some time watching them.

Post by TOP »

Ok... sorry, ill b more carefull next time. thanks for reminder me Rob
Luckymethod

Post by Luckymethod »

I installed the latest version and I can confirm now I have no problem pulling up the presets on my son's user account on the Mac. Thank you for the fix.
Luckymethod

Post by Luckymethod »

Luckymethod wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:12 pm
Rob wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:43 am
@Luckymethod

Can you give build 6 a try. I moved the factory presets, device firmware, and manual to a public location so that all users can access them.
eDRUMin_Control_OSX_2.3.0.6.zip
I'm traveling for work but as soon as I'm back I'll give it a try, thanks for that!
Checked it, it works now. Thank you!
Inferior Drummer

Post by Inferior Drummer »

Hi again Rob,

Getting over an illness and back drumming a bit... Over the last week, about 6 or more hours of noodling around on the drums, I've noticed some similar hi-hat issues as before, like just 3 or so times. It so rare that I can't even suggest how to make it happen. I guess doing barks wasn't exactly the only problem before.

Now, I'll just notice occasionally that the hats are playing slightly open when they should be closed/tight, no matter how hard I press down, not until I lift my foot a bit does it correct itself.

I'm not sure what I'm doing when it happens. I guess I should be recording myself. It seems very random. I'd like it if others that noticed the issue earlier have had a similar experience or not.

Sorry to bring it up again.
Cheers

(This is still on 2.3.0.7 btw)
Luckymethod

Post by Luckymethod »

Inferior Drummer wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:18 am
I guess doing barks wasn't exactly the only problem before.

(This is still on 2.3.0.7 btw)
I also find barks a bit unreliable. Not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong, I'm not a great drummer so it would be technique but I have access to a Roland module at work and I find myself being able to play more consistently on the hat when I'm using that one.
Inferior Drummer

Post by Inferior Drummer »

Luckymethod wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:32 am
I also find barks a bit unreliable.
Oh yeah, that does remind me. It seems barks can last a bit longer than they should?