ED10 Out of Stock

Rob
Site Admin

Re: ED10 Out of Stock

Post by Rob »

It'll be first come first serve, but I suspect there will be enough to go around. I've actually had a lot of people sign up already, so who knows.
singlestrokesean

Post by singlestrokesean »

Looking forward to it, purchased the 4 to keep me busy. :mrgreen: I put my name down for a 10 ofc, hope to get one when they are ready. Thanks for a great product, love the UI too.
Rabidreject

Post by Rabidreject »

Same as above. In fact, I thought that could have beeen me that made the post but apparently not coz I havnt received my 4 yet lol
Can’t wait!
edoctorsmith

Post by edoctorsmith »

Looking forward to it... Great reviews and I'm definitely getting one as soon as they are back in stock. Keep me posted!
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

ED10 is back in stock. Due to skyrocketing production costs, the price has been raised to $349.
zylkarek

Post by zylkarek »

THX!!!
GaryShaine

Post by GaryShaine »

Glad to see the ED 10 in earlier than expected! I just purchased one. Hoping to see it in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, can I download the software for the computer to try to get used to it before the hardware comes in? Thanks again! Can't wait!
Karl_Jsy

Post by Karl_Jsy »

Thanks for the update Rob.
I had signed up to be notified when they came back in to stock, but I didn't get a notification. I just popped back here and saw your post saying they were back in stock, so have just ordered a second ED10.

Oh the wife is going to go mental :lol: :shock:
Mylo

Post by Mylo »

GaryShaine wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:34 pm
Glad to see the ED 10 in earlier than expected! I just purchased one. Hoping to see it in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, can I download the software for the computer to try to get used to it before the hardware comes in? Thanks again! Can't wait!
The app won’t allow you to do anything without a device plugged in. You can download the manual though and read it.
Rabidreject

Post by Rabidreject »

Ah yeah sick. I’ll have to wait til Monday tho annoyingly, hopefully they’ll still be in stock.
Half my kit is still going through my alesis trig io and I dislike it compared to the half that goes through the ed4!
I did receive my ED4 today and it’s lovely to have some control over the pads plugged into it.lol it’s a vast upgrade