eDRUMin 1.5 BETA now available

Alx_d

Re: eDRUMin 1.5 BETA now available

Post by Alx_d »

Cannot change the MIDI note assignment for the VH13 Hi Hat on E10 Build 1.15.0.19, Firmware 1.15.0.16 input 7.
All other inputs work.
Power cycled E10 and restarted computer. No change.
The MIDI note assignments are grayed out.
If control input 1 is unlinked then the MIDI notes can be changed. Relinking produces the same problem.
Relinking sometime will not allow the channel to be selected, sometimes it does.
Linking the control to another input will produce the same issue.
See uploaded screen shot.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (129.7 KiB) Viewed 1348 times
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

You can't change them when you are using hihat levels mode because the notes are controlled by the hihat of course.
Alx_d

Post by Alx_d »

Thank you for the insight. I see it now.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Changes in build 20
  • Updated the BT-1 presets
  • Fixed an issue saving BT-1 presets
  • Fixed a crosstalk cancelation issue that would only be apparent on pads with articulations that use high scaler values.

https://www.audiofront.net/eDRUMin_Cont ... 5.0.20.zip
https://www.audiofront.net/eDRUMin_Cont ... 5.0.20.zip
hang12

Post by hang12 »

using 1.5 build 20. Auto-update is not updating to any triggers on the 2nd eDRUMin10. I tried quitting, re-booting, etc.
I clicked on the 2nd eDRUMin icon and the little red bar toggled on and off, but still the individual triggers aren't showing any
actions from anything on #2. #2 is plugged into #1. Can't get any screen activity on triggers from #2 but they're triggering ok.
not sure what else to do to try to wake things up on the GUI.
otherwise everything is working great! love the eDRUMin's and SD3.

(QUICK UPDATE) - I neglected to re-power both eDRUMin10's, as well as re-booting, etc., and that woke up the GUI activity for #2.
All good again!
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Hmm. That's probably a bug. I wouldn't be surprised if the Auto-Select wasn't working for a device connected to the USB host port after having it's firmware updated. I'll check that out. Thanks for the report.
Dadwrshpdrum

Post by Dadwrshpdrum »

Rob wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:36 pm
Hmm. That's probably a bug. I wouldn't be surprised if the Auto-Select wasn't working for a device connected to the USB host port after having it's firmware updated. I'll check that out. Thanks for the report.
I would agree that there seems to be an issue with auto-select and a device connected through the USB host port. There appears to be issues at times when switching from one device to the next. I’ve noticed something off within the past couple days.
TD-17KVX, PD-125BK snare, PDX-100 Tom, PDX-12 Toms, PDX-8 Toms, CY-5 splash, CY-15R ride, CY-13R China. eDRUMin 10 with TD-17 slave module. MacBook Pro (16gb RAM and 1TB SSD). SSD5.5 and EZD2. Abelton Live.
monospace

Post by monospace »

Yeah this is definitely still an issue. I’ve reported it months ago and it’s been somewhat improved since then, but Auto Select between devices is still flaky.
Miscellaneous Roland triggers. ED-10 + ED-4. MacBook Pro (2015), 16G RAM, Big Sur. Superior Drummer 3. Logic Pro.
Dadwrshpdrum

Post by Dadwrshpdrum »

Dadwrshpdrum wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:54 pm
Rob wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:36 pm
I would agree that there seems to be an issue with auto-select and a device connected through the USB host port. There appears to be issues at times when switching from one device to the next. I’ve noticed something off within the past couple days.
Just to clarify. When I’m viewing ED4 (which is connected to USB hub connected to USB Host port of ED10) and I turn autoselect off. No problems on ED4z. When I manually select ED10 it appears autoselect is still on, even though app shows it is off.

Later, when I turn autoselect On when on ED10 and then manually select ED4 the app shows it autoselect is on, but it is actually not on.

All of this stuff is so minor it doesn’t bother me at all, but I did at least want to document what I’ve been seeing.
TD-17KVX, PD-125BK snare, PDX-100 Tom, PDX-12 Toms, PDX-8 Toms, CY-5 splash, CY-15R ride, CY-13R China. eDRUMin 10 with TD-17 slave module. MacBook Pro (16gb RAM and 1TB SSD). SSD5.5 and EZD2. Abelton Live.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

monospace wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:56 am
Just to clarify. When I’m viewing ED4 (which is connected to USB hub connected to USB Host port of ED10) and I turn autoselect off. No problems on ED4z. When I manually select ED10 it appears autoselect is still on, even though app shows it is off.

Later, when I turn autoselect On when on ED10 and then manually select ED4 the app shows it autoselect is on, but it is actually not on.
Thank-you. Very clear and repeatable steps. I'll work on this today.