Bell Sense for Lemon Cymbals

mpanzer

Bell Sense for Lemon Cymbals

Post by mpanzer »

From what I’ve read so far, Bell Sense does not work well for Lemon cymbals. Are there any plans to add support for them? I currently have an Alesis 16” ride cymbal (from a DM10X kit) and have managed to get Bell Sense working pretty well with it. However, I’d like to replace it with a Lemon 15” ride.

Thanks,
Matt
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Bell Sense for Lemon Cymbals

Post by Rob »

Hi Matt,

This has been discussed many times on this forum. The simple answer is that adding Bell Sense support for Lemon cymbals is not feasible.
mpanzer

Post by mpanzer »

Thanks for the quick reply, Rob.
I searched the forum but didn’t find a clear statement saying that. I probably was just looking in the wrong places… 🙂
36KrazyFists

Post by 36KrazyFists »

mpanzer wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:16 pm
From what I’ve read so far, Bell Sense does not work well for Lemon cymbals. Are there any plans to add support for them? I currently have an Alesis 16” ride cymbal (from a DM10X kit) and have managed to get Bell Sense working pretty well with it. However, I’d like to replace it with a Lemon 15” ride.

Thanks,
Matt
The Lemon ride's typically have 3 zone dual output though (Unfortunately mine came with a non-working second output...). As long as you don't mind using two inputs on your eDrumin, you should be fine.