Out of stock

LibFriq

Re: Out of stock

Post by LibFriq »

SWEEEET!!!! Thank you! Just placed my order to U.S.A. Oakland California! CAN'T WAIT to create amazing music with this true hidden GEM!

BIG LOVE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

~ Shaon Liberation
toma

Post by toma »

Hello, I seem to be very lucky to have checked back in on the same day(?)(!) that the eDRUMin 10 became available once again and placed my order.

I'll be very happy to get it whenever it happens to show up, but is there any shipping information to the US that I could reference? I'm happy to pay extra for rush if that's an option, if not I'll get it whenever :) :D
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

There's info on shipping times at the bottom eDRUMin product page. I highly recommend EMS shipping to the US. You see the link under the 'details' of the 'Get your order faster' heading. If you purchase EMS by itself, it'll auto be added to your existing order.
LibFriq

Post by LibFriq »

Oh shoot! I didn't see the option for the faster shipping! & my order has been sent out today. :cry: Would have definitely paid the extra. Think I was too exited to notice the drop down extra shipping option. So its looking like between 2-3 weeks. Oh well! Ive waited this long & will be worth the wait! Cant wait to get it & create! :)
toma

Post by toma »

Thank you! I purchased the EMS shipping to be applied to my order placed yesterday.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Your order was already mailed out. I'll refund you the EMS shipping.
toma

Post by toma »

Okay, thanks.
Springrubber

Post by Springrubber »

Mine arrived within one week of placing order via standard shipping to California. I was surprised.